May 4, 2013

Favourite Song

What you enjoy when you feel down and can't stand?

Everyone has they're own favourite.
What about favourite music or song?

Most people enjoy music when they feel sad or desperate to make themself feel better. Like me too, I listen to my favourite song when I get bored or stuff.

Right fellas, my favourite song is 'The Man Who Can't Be Moved' by The Script.
It such a great song when the first time I heard it. I know I fall in love at the first sight with this song. Lol. My friend called Nick recommend it to me. Hahaha.
Really, go check for that guys! You'll not regret it!

And so, my favourite band #1 is Westlife!!! I've been so in love with this band since 2006!! They're so greatt! I've made a playlist of all their song in my phone! All of their song! I really love the quality of their song and voices. Damn amazing! I also have any other fav bands , its Simple Plan and Secondhand Serenade (especially Fall For You! Amazinn!!). That's 3 bands will forever be my favourite!

Right guys, so what's yours? ;)

Thats for all guys!
More info or anything you want us to post please kindly go email us at: ayestyleaffection@gmail.com ^^
Hope you all like it!

Lots of love,
Cindy Cnd ❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment