March 31, 2013

Take a look at LBD

Every girl or woman needs a LBD (little black dress) or two for this post, haha
However I forgot to turn off the flash -_-

"The "little black dress" is considered essential to a complete wardrobe by many women and fashion observers, who believe it a rule of fashion that every woman should own a simple, elegant black dress that can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion"

  
The dress add elegance by itself and looks simple right? you can wear a statement necklace or hair accesories, or heels to make your whole outfit s-t-u-n-n-i-n-g.


"From all of the dresses and fashion styles that women have, it is a must for them to have at least one little black dress." - blogger
I change the photos to black and white, sorry if its bother you ><
The second one looks more chic with the black lace and I heard or read somewhere that "A-line" cut actually make you look younger

Cause the one who bought me this two dresses is my mom, so idk where she bought it, hehe :p


My holiday is just so boring and 'cause I've nothing to do, I make this then took a photo #causeofboredom


You know why I'm always said (well wrote) "stay awesome"? cause its right, anyone who read this dont ever forget that YOU ARE AWESOME and you should spread your awesomeness by comment below, hehe

I think I'd change my words at the every end of the post whenever I want (wth) so keep read it dont skip it, its important! lmfao, sorry smh also -_-

Exhale and inhale lovee! xx
Fenny Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment