April 26, 2013

Yay or Nay?

So call me crazy or whatever but i loooove to mix and match outfits.

So recently my dad just bought me a new shirt from pull&bear and he bought the same shirt 2 for me and him. Since he's a guy he obviously took the shirt from the boys section.

He got me a M sized shirt. Its a boy shirt, what can i do? Its really over-sized for me but i looove this shirt! Its mint coloured.

So i just had an idea to tucked my shirt in.
It worked and i also wore solemio's skirt that match perfectly.

I don't know what you guys think buttttt, Yay or Nay?

Here's the details:


 Top: pull&bear.
Skirt: solemio.
Watch: Fossil.
Bracellets: random store.
Glasses: @kittyshop3 (ig).

So? Yay or Nay? :)

Hehe hope this inspires!

More info or anything you want us to post please kindly go email us at: ayestyleaffection@gmail.com

With love,
Delicia Christabell xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment